Let’s Walk Beside Niagara Falls
19 Aug 2016 Chuck Camroux 0
Yes, you get a little wet, but it’s worth it to be that close to the power of Niagara Falls. The American Falls delivers 150,000 U.S. Gallons, or 567,811 Liters of water per second. This includes the water that flows over the Bridal Veil Falls.
If you do this walk beside the Falls, be sure and head over to the Canadian or Horseshoe Falls on the U.S. side. Pretty spectacular and well worth the walk.
Categories: Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Destination Marketing Fee
- Interactive Titanic museum being planned for Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Say Cheese
- Let’s Walk Beside Niagara Falls
- A Beautiful Morning
- See the Falls, Morning, Noon and Night
- Welcome to Niagara Falls Canada
- How Did They Do That?
- Ripley’s New For 2016
- SPRING IS ALMOST HERE